The perfect breakfast dish for game day, boozy brunch, or any day. If you love McGriddles from McDonalds, you will love this dish. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients (Makes 12 Sandwiches):
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 8 large whole eggs, scrambled
- 12 sausage patties
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Form sausage patties if needed and cook through.
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart). Set tops aside. Place bottom half in 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Scoop scrambled eggs on to bottom of rolls, then top with pepper jack, sausage patties, cheddar cheese and top with the top half of the buns.
- Combine butter and syrup. Brush on top of the buns.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!